Get your PAYE refund now
This is the perfect time of the year to review your P60 to see if you have paid the appropriate amount of tax. In many cases, employees are not claiming all that they are entitled to and may be due a refund of tax. You can review the previous four years, back to 2012.
Below are examples of some of the most common reasons that you may be entitled to a refund.
- You have more than one job and your tax credits and cut off are not being utilised correctly
- You left your job during the year and did not take up another employement
- You incurred medical expenses in the past four years, such as doctor, hospital, prescription, physio or non routine dental (you can request copies of amounts you have paid for the last four years from your doctor, pharmacist and dentist)
- You were renting on or before 07/12/2010?
- You paid tuition fees in the past four years
- You are a single parent
- You are married and did not request to be jointly assessed.
- You are married and did not request a year of marriage review?
- You are entitled to the home carers tax credit?
If you think that any of the above apply to you, contact us today on 059 9158794 or email email@example.com for a free initial consultation.